- About US
- Online Video Training
- Business and Management
- Cleaning Operations & Cleaning Management
- Security and Risk Management
- Training and Assessment
- Transport, Logistics and Driving
- Warehousing Operations
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) and OHS
- First Aid
- Professional Short Courses
- Government Funding
- Contact Us
Risk Management Safety Essentials
It may surprise you to learn that last year over 11.1 million working days where lost in Australia & New Zealand due to accidents arising from office based work.
Risk management is about vital practical steps to protect you and your co-workers from real harm and suffering. It helps you focus on the risks that really matter in your workplace – the ones with the potential to cause real harm. It’s also good business sense.
- What is Risk Management?
- Understanding Hazards and Risks
- Five Steps to Risk Assessment, including Identify the hazards
- Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Record your findings and implement them
- Review your assessment and update if necessary
- Decide who might be harmed and how