- About US
- Online Video Training
- Business and Management
- Cleaning Operations & Cleaning Management
- Security and Risk Management
- Training and Assessment
- Transport, Logistics and Driving
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) and OHS
- Professional Short Courses
- Government Funding
- Contact Us
This training is provided by HRtraining, partnering with and under the auspices of Satefy Corp Pty Ltd RTO 91694.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. The unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace
settings. Specific licensing requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training, should be obtained from the relevant state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authority.
We are flexible in our training delivery and you can apply for:
- Initial Course duration:
Mixed Mode: Completion of pre-course study plus 5.5 hours practical training
Face to Face: Minimum of 8 hours face to face training
- Refresher Course duration:
Mixed Mode: Completion pre-course study plus 4 hours practical training
Face to Face: 8 hours face to face training
- Course durations, as mentioned above, are reflective of group sizes of between 4 and 15 participants.
- If there are less students in a group, you may find course duration reduced by a maximum of 10%.
- If a class size exceeds 15 participants it may therefore also be necessary to increase course duration depending on the number of participants.
It is a requirement of this course that you are physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least 2 minutes on a CPR manikin placed on the floor.