- About US
- Online Video Training
- Business and Management
- Cleaning Operations & Cleaning Management
- Security and Risk Management
- Training and Assessment
- Transport, Logistics and Driving
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) and OHS
- Professional Short Courses
- Government Funding
- Contact Us
Bullying, Discrimination & Harassment in the workplace – 3 hour Workshop
This is a non-accredited workshop and is complemented by three (3) of our eLearning video:
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Maintaining a Harassment Free Office – Employees
- Maintaining a Harassment Free Office – Managers
If you have personnel working at a distance, who cannot attend our 3 hour workshop, our eLearning alternative of 25 to 40min eLearning videos with chapters that give critical information will help your organisation be compliant under the Fair Work Act.
Is gossip prevalent in your workplace?
Spreading “misinformation or ill-will” against a worker constitutes bullying under the Fair Work Act. A Fair Work Commissioner has recently advised a company to develop policies on how workers in neighbouring businesses should treat each other.
Follow this link where you can see a brief sample of our 8 most popular eLearning courses